Breaking the chain of spreading viruses and germs through all touch-points
Safe Touch Global supply unique and innovative antimicrobial surface protection solutions to the CareHome & Retirement Living sector.
Installing Safe Touch surface protection solutions throughout your CareHome or Retirement Living accommodations, ensures all your residents, visitors and staff are protected 24/7, 365 days of the year against a wide range of harmful pathogens.
We provide a range of packages to suit your requirements including monthly subscriptions and bespoke branded products.
Safe Touch being a sponsor of SAFE allows us to offer not only cost effective monthly packages to suit each Care Home or Retirement Living space but reduces the cost of cleaning times and products. We are only too aware that care providers are striving for: complete control over any infectious diseases entering their care setting.
We provide a unique product and service to the care setting sectors by specialising in antimicrobial surface protection solutions to prevent the spread of germs and viruses but more importantly, break that chain of transmission via the most common spread of germs and viruses being touch-points from door handles to hand rails to light switches etc.
Helping promote IPC and well-being in Care settings
IPC Compliance – Everyone understands the severity of the coronavirus but as we go past the second anniversary of the UK going into its first lockdown, many, worryingly, have let their guard down when it comes to infection control.
What began with COVID expanded into a new perspective on infection control. The pandemic cooled but the understanding of infections and its lingering effects did not disappear entirely.
Knowledge, methodology and technology all evolved rapidly so that not only was COVID kept under wraps but reducing the spread of all other infections and outbreaks could now be combatted more simply and cost effectively.
Safe Touch’s products protect 24/7 and can last 12 months with extreme usage. All products protect hygiene critical and unavoidable public touch points and prevents the formation of microorganism growth (Biofilms).
Antibacterial efficiency (ISO 22196): Inhibits the development of 99.99% of the bacteria tested.
- Escherichia coli
- Salmonella (Salmonelle entrica)
- Listeria (Liseria monocytogenes)
- Goldenstaph (Staphylococcus aureus)
- Methecillin – resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Pseudomonas aeruuginosa
- Antiviral efficiency (ISA 21702): Inhibits the development of 97.49% of the viruses tested
- Coronavirus SARS CoV-2 by up to 97.49% & Hcov-229E (99.87%)
Any frequently touched surface has a risk of unavoidable cross-contamination.
Safe Touch’s surface protection solutions use a Silver Ion (AG+) antimicrobial technology that is proven to reduce the spread of numerous bacteria and viruses including SARS-CoV-2 -H1N1 and HCoV-229E – ensuring touch point surfaces remain hygienic and safe to use.
Safe Touch’s surface protection solutions offer:
- Substantial reduction in cleaning costs while maintaining an enhanced hygiene regime
- Reduced use of harmful and expensive cleaning fluids used by venue cleaning and maintenance teams
- Cut in overall cleaning times – ensuring the janitorial team can keep the venue clean at all times
- Long term solutions – products only need replacing yearly
- No tools required to install products.
Please ask for a case-study demonstrating cost reduction