Infection prevention and control are essential to prevent the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19).
This video-based course for care providers in care homes and home care will teach you about the spread of infection and what you can do to protect both yourself and the people you care for.
Understanding infection control will provide you with the tools to help prevent COVID-19 from spreading.
- What is coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- Preventing the spread of infection
- Managing the environment
- About your general health
- Learning outcomes
- Understand how infections spread and how to prevent it
- Learn about hand hygiene and guidance
- Manage the care environment
- Manage laundry safely
- Keep safe with personal protective equipment
- Understand waste disposal
Start studying now. Click here to visit our website for more information.